Friday, April 6, 2012

He Remembers Me Part II


but God has surely listened 
   and has heard my prayer.

Psalm 66:19

  I recently posted about prayer and spoke of a special girl named Yapheh. Well another little treasure has been brought to my heart, Chayah.
  Chayah is in a fight for her life even though she is yet to be born. One could dare to think, because of the broken and painful life that awaits her she’d be better off to die. NO! I can’t help but think of Yapheh who has struggled through a similar situation and what would the world have missed if she had not come.
 Chayah's beautiful face would never be seen, her big smile would never light up a room, and her chosen parents would never get to tuck her into bed and whisper “I love you”.   
  My mom recently told me a story about a young whale that got trapped in a fishing net. He was destined to die until two men found him. They labored for a long time in the water to free him. Finally he was released from the netting and he swam off a short distance where he began to leap into the air. Forty times over he leapt this way despite his tiredness. He had been entangled in death, and he had been freed to life.
  Chayah is entangled in death, doom has been pronounced over her life, but I will not leave her to drown in secrecy. For her Father has not declared death over her, but Chayah – Life.
  Please pray for Chayah and for her chosen Mommy and Daddy, that they would not be afraid to find her.

The Spirit of God has made me,
And the breath of the Almighty gives me life.

Job 33:4

Things are not as they should be, oh the sorrows I’ve known, 
so much taken away from me, You might believe we are forgotten…
...but I’ve seen something that makes me hope... 
in the God who sings to every child, to every orphaned heart in the shadows, 
In the God who cherishes the fatherless as only a Father does, 
who will never leave,
 He remembers, He remembers me.

No comments:

Post a Comment