Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Goodbye Kipper

 
“I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.
Revelation 3:8

Kipper has been on our Dark Horse list since January of 2022! Unfortunately he is still waiting to be found by his forever family. If you would like to continue in prayer for him we invite you to please do so! His information can still be found at: 


Dear Father, I thank you for allowing us to love Kipper through prayer and be a part of his story. I thank you that his story isn't over yet and for the plans that You have for him. We release him back to You now with confidence. In Jesus Christ' name, amen.

Goodbye Kipper
We love you!
And know there is so much more yet to come for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment