Monday, September 30, 2024

Goodbye Kinsley

My soul longs, yes, even faints
For the courts of the LORD;
My heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.
Psalm 84:2

Thank you, for all of your prayers for 12 year old Kinsley! This lovely young lady is still waiting to be found by her forever family. If you would like to continue in prayer for her we invite you to please do so! Her information can still be found at: Reese's Rainbow: Kinsley

Dear Father, I thank You for allowing us to be part of Your plan for Kinsley. I thank You that we had the honor of touching her life through prayer. We release her back to You now with confidence that You will complete the work that You have started. In Jesus Christ' name, amen.

Goodbye Kinsley
We love you!
And know He has good things in store for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment