Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Dark Horse of the Month August 2024: Alvaro!

 
And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies all around me;
Therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy in His tabernacle;
I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the LORD.
Psalm 27:6



This month's Dark Horse is 12 year old Alvaro! Learn more about Alvaro and watch this talented young man in his video at: CCAI Alvaro

Please join us in prayer!

Dear Father, I thank You for Alvaro, for his rhythm and love of music. I ask that You would open doors for him and pave the way for him to fulfill all of the purposes and plans that You have created him for. I ask that a family would reach out to him and welcome him in to be a part of their family. That he would know Your love through the love of a dad and mom. Speak to his heart even now and show him Your wonderous ways! In Jesus Christ' name, amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment